Parent Resources

The following information is a reminder for parents that kids play sports to have fun, develop relationships, and learn teamwork. It's true that they are also learning how to play the sport and develop their talent. While they may someday play at a high level, that is not true for the majority of young players. About 4% of high school basketball players end up playing college. The other 96% simply take the lessons they have learned through success and failure into college, career and relationships. Let's enjoy watching the boys play and celebrate their growth!

Confirm Delete
Click the delete icon again to confirm. Click escape to cancel.